Master's Program in 2017
Creative mediation education profile
has developed around the idea that an artist is not just a practitioner, creating objects, but someone who is functional in a society by generating new situations and connections, being a curator, producer and animator.
'Creative Mediation' is an informal, full-time study masters program in artistic practice, which lasts for nine months.
The program is focused on equipping the students with skills and tools necessary to freely function in the contemporary art world, varying between production and contextualization of visual art.
List of required documents:
- CVor portfolio
- motivation letter
- argumentation to receiving finances
The duration of the studying course is till december 2017.
Please note that the informal master degree studying program is full time.
Every student has to sign 9 months contract.
The student is required to participate in all activities that occur during the study.
Students will study the next programs
• InclusiveMediation / production of the context – Wato Tsereteli
• Moving Image / Video art – Giorgi Sumbadze
• Video Montage – Dachi Ichuadze
• Installation – Mamuka Japaridze
• Photography – Giorgi Dadiani
• Photography Theory – Marika Asatiani / Wato Tsereteli
• Audio / Sound art – Giorgi Jorjoliani / Dima Dadiani
• Sound and Image - Temur Bakuradze
• Contemporary Art Theory - Khatuna Khabuliani
• Iconography - Lali Pertenava
• Organic Farming in relation with Artistic Practise – Mamuka Japaridze
• Psychology – Nino Makhashvili
• Eastern Thinking - Zura Badriashvili
• Critical Writing - Anuka Lomidze
• Sociology – Nana Sumbadze
• Space Modeling – Kote Jincharadze
• Nomadic Way of Life – Goran
• Contextual Performance – Nadia Tsulukidze
• Crafts Research - Nino Sekhniashvili / Giorgi Tsagareli
• Painting - Tea Gvetadze
• Artistic Project Management / practical sessions - Giorgi Spanderashvili
• Organic Technigues of Visual Arts - Zaqro Shioshvili
• Immersive Performance - Mareike Wenzel
DVV International Regional Office for Caucasus and Turkey
In 2017, DVV Organization in the cooperation with CCAT provide partial funding to students, according to the social status of students.
Tuition fee for programme is 2 000 Lari.
Official facebook page:
CCAT - Center of Contemporary Art – Tbilisi
51 Dimitri Uznadze St, Tbilisi 0102
Curator of informal master degree program CCAT
(+995) 555 745 799
Director of CCAT
(+995) 555 383 216
Founder of CCAT
(+995) 577 468 446